Sunday, September 08, 2013

Digital WOW!!

I went to the Make a Statement Digital Tour Auckland yesterday with Barbara, Dyan and Sarajane.

It was such a great event, plenty of displays of digital and hybrid projects to provide inspiration and ideas. Then there were 2 main presentations that we followed step by step on our own laptops, these are also contained in the handout to take home so all the information is there to refer back to. In between the presentations there were smaller demonstrations from other demonstrators of other ways to use MDS and other techniques to try. There was so much information it was amazing!!

Myself and Barbara both won a door prize each and there was also an all attendee giveaway of some digital content that will be emailed this week. We all felt we had received great value for money and had learned so many new techniques and gained many new ideas. Top marks Stampin Up!!

So today I created this page to celebrate my Grandparents. I found the top photo when visiting my Aunt and Uncle earlier this year and the bottom one sits on my dresser. It's so easy to pop photos into a template that is already designed and then add your own finishing touches. I'm no expert and this page needs a bit more work but I wanted to share it today.

My page earned a mention on NZSU this week

2 comments :

  1. Go Vanessa this page is great. It was such an amazing day and nice to actually go home and do something while it is fresh in mind. Congratulations. A special page and memories are preserved and also part of your décor as an ongoing part of your life that they were such a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layup is fantastic Vanessa, the photos have been displayed to beautifully so I've selected you for this week's NZSU Pic of the week... enjoy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...